Belsize Architects are committed to respecting your privacy. This policy sets out the basis on which Belsize Architects may collect, store and process any personal data on you as a result of your use of this website. By visiting belsizearchitects.com you are accepting and consenting to the practices described below.
We will collect information in two principle ways:
- Information you give us by completing forms on our website, for example when you sign up to our mailing list; and
How We Use Information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- To improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- As part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure.
For further information see the Cookies section of this policy below.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
A cookie is a small file which is placed on your computer’s hard drive which helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual enabling it to tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. For more information and a guide to deleting and controlling cookies, please refer to www.allaboutcookies.org
Within this website cookies are used to facilitate features and functions which improve your browsing experience. They are also used to measure the performance of the site and the ways in which visitors navigate their way around.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better and more usable website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Disabling/Enabling all cookies
You can accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. However, you will not be able to use all the interactive features of the site if cookies are disabled.
Most recent web browsers allow control over the cookies saved through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
We use Google Analytics to collect data on our how our users are using our site and their demographics (age, gender) and interests which enables us to evaluate how our users’ behaviour varies by demographics and interests in order that we can improve our website content, marketing and services for our clients.
The Google Analytics features we’ve implemented are based on Display Advertising (e.g., Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, the DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration, or Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting).
Users can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Settings. If you prefer that Google Analytics does not collect any data from you when you visit a website that has it incorporated, information for opting out can be found on to Google Analytics’ currently available opt-outs for the web.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Disclosure of your information
You agree that:
- We have the right to share your personal information with analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
- We may disclose your personal information to third parties in the event that:
- We sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or asset;
- If Belsize Architects or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Belsize Architects our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for a box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request will be subject to a small fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.